Friday 19 October 2012

10-09-12
12:33am

Hey! wazup? yes you.. the one who's reading my blog.. haha! I know naman that still somebody's reading this.. soooo wanna know lang if ur feeling okay! Obviously I cant sleep again, so that's why Im typing and typing and typing now, oppps Im listening music also :) Before, when I was about 8-9years old, I dont like listening music swear, specially during night.. I hate my sistah coz of that, she use to listen music before sleeping and since were on the same room, same bed I had no choice but to suffer.. haha.. but whenever she's asleep I turn the music off. Some sort of weirdo side of mine. But now, I LOVE music.. It can change my mood instanly + Im a pathetic hopeless singer.. haha! Malay mu, gaganda din ang voice ku. lol. OKay! today what I did is to clean our house, do our laundry(take note our washing machine's defective so I did it manually, using my hands) as a result my hands were burning to death.. haha. But no worries, I know it'll heal indue time! haha OA! Im enjoying being a house buddy.. As someone told me I have to enjoy everything that's happening in my life. Enjoy PRESENT! dont think much bout FUTURE :) Awanna share this pics pla with my two bulilit sibblings, After we had our dinner, we just had fun by taking pics.. They're not always in the mood to strike a pose soooo I made it sulit kanina :)haha




*happy to bond with them :)









I still got no response from Makati Shang.. but Irwin(one of my fellow applicant) texted me and says that his coor told him that his ojt will start on Monday. Since were on different agencies, still I cant assure that Ill have mine on Monday too.. soooo I have to wait still a go signal from my coor... FAITH + PATIENCE lang!



aikatz!

No comments:

Post a Comment