Friday 26 October 2012

0ct. 27th 2012, saturday 1:43 am


Now i know! DREAMS can truly be come true ONLY if you know how to DREAM !



I got a job!


MAKATI SHANGRI-LA
Naalala ku lang, Last year around february, I went to pmi to process my TOR/Diploma, something like that, at the same time went @heritage hotel to pass my resume. I just finished my onboard ojt soooo i was totally excited much that time, I thought pa nga mas madali aku makakapasok sa hotel coz of my ojts.. haha akala ku lang pala un :) On my way home I rode a bus, Im in Pasay that time, maiinit, madae tao, sakit na ng feet ku kakalakad at nakakagutom(sobra) at magisa lang ako. Just when I rest my aching body @ a bus, napapamuni muni aku, traffic(malamang EDSA eh) iniisip ku when they'll gonna call me, feeling ko tangap na agad aku kahit nagpasa plang aku ng resume. haha.. superb pa pagkapositive ku that time! Im not that super familiar pa sa south part ng edsa that time, so my focus is outside the window(baka lumagpas aku eh) then suddenly we passedby the makati area, wow. Dun aku naamazed, Dusit thani, Peninsula pati Intercon.. Pero mas lalo aku natulalei nung nakita ku ung Makati Shang. Paramis walang halong biro o etchos, I stared for about a minute siguro without blinking @makati shang, I dont know why pero among those hotels that Ive seen that time, sa makati shang aku nakabuo ng mindgoal, in my mind; "Grbe kelan kaya aku makakapagtrabaho jan? pano kaya jan magaaply? One of my dreams is to work there swear!". Kaya ngaun mejo di padin akes magmake believe that I was hired officially there, I passed that 5 interviews same as the training and evaluation. Malamang sau, sa kanila wala lang toh, but for me its a dream come true as in, its one of my bucket list and now its gonna happen baby! Yes honestly at some point I felt like I dont wanna do this anymore.why? coz I had doubt on myself whether I can do it or not, but when I had all those flashbacks of what Ive done just to make it happen, it completes me, somehow it tells me that I have and want to be here. Now, ive proven that if you have a dream, you work hard for it, it'll eventually come true.



Well... 3star condohotel(La Breza)? di aku para dun:)  4star hotel? (camelot) di rin aku para dun :) hmmm.. newly 5 star hotel? hah mas lalong di rin aku para dun:) dahil pang 5star bussiness shangri-la hotel pala aku :)
Know what honestly, those first attempts in hotel made a huge negativity impact on me, on my life. Everytime I got rejections, I have to ask myself "why?! What's wrong? Im doing everything Im not giving up but why still NO, always NO?!" It came to the point wherein I almost gave up. But now I understand why those rejections had happened, God wants a bigger opportunity, He has brighter plans for me, and now I know how FAITH can really help. He really exist, all the time :) You just have to TRUST Him.


Now, Im expecting a bigger and bolder challenges, obstacles and struggles but Im less worried and scared coz I know and have FAITH on him. From the workplace, workmates, guests and the work itself I know I'll encounter alot, but I'll just have to focus, do what's right always and NEVER give up on everything. enjoy, live and fullfill..


Im on halfway towars my GOAL, to be on a cruiseship :) still that's what I want :)




lovelife stat!
 I still <3 Rob! honestly! Im still inlove with him. dont know until when but somehow it kills me to the bone as days passby without him in my life:( He stopped texting me anymore when I told him we cant be together again. :( I cant see myself right now looking/flirting/loving for any other guy except him. :( iloveyouRobsanaalammo!



Got to go, its running late nanman. I have to wake up early :)




aikatz! still dreaming baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment