Saturday 6 October 2012

10-06-12 02:23am
saturday

blah blah blah...


Heya! Since Im not sleepy yet and looking over pictures, wanna share this weirdo pics of mine.. I just notice madalas akes my pimples na bonggang huge! haha! hmmm.... check this out












haha! most of the time its on my forehead! When will I ever be pimple free?.. You know what when I was 12 or 13years old, I always dream of having pimple so that I can start to use those toners and creams just like my ate. So because of my katangahan I start using those things at the age of 14 ata, even though I have a pimple free face, worst part is bec. of that my face was ruin, I was in my junior hs year when I stared having pimples, and from then I can get rid of it...haha! I do believe also that too much thinking can cause pimples + make ups! I always checks my hygiene, eat fruits, Ive tried to use ata all kinds of toners and creams but still...I cant be simply pimple worry free!!!lol



#shareness!
aikatz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment