Friday 5 September 2014




Hi there. yes you :) Well, Im sooo much happy today. And totoo nga ung do what make you happy. It was my off today and yesterday. Yea, yesterday I went to Pampanga to see him, Rob. Are we together? For me were not, for sure sa kanya din not. I just dont want to make things complicated. He's my happiness right now, and I know there's nothing wrong with that. Di naman ako committed and so he was. I dont mean having relationship with him right now, or maybe in the future, kung un ang mangyayari nga, Ijust want to enjoy the circumstances that I'll be spending with him. (andaw?) Uhm then going back to the story, I went there yesterday morning and we cooked lumpiang shanghai. It was his request, I told him aku magluluto, but when I was there cooking na, di daw nya matiis not to help me. That's one thing I like bout him, di sya sanay ng aku lang kumikilos, kaya ung dapat specialty ku sana, aun naging bonding na namin together. It was good, really good. Spending a day with him is worth it. Nandun din sa bahay nya ung isang kaboardmate and workmate nya,I kept on teasing him na jowa nya un, hahaha he's sooo yamot. I always do that, tease that he's a gay. When I was about to go homw that afternoon, I was @victory terminal when the heavy rain suddenly poured. It was past 6pm, I wasn't able to meet the 6pm ride to pasay so I have to wait for the other bus. Being stuck on that situation is crazy.From then, I thought to myself that I'll never go home late. I guess I just missed Rob that I extend the hours of being with him, and so I had paid the prize. Rob wasn't able to take me to the terminal coz he has a work. So unfortunately, I wasnt able to go home last night. I went back to Rob's house and slept there, even when he's not there. haha. I had a hard time catching my sleep the whole night. Namamahay at the same time Ro'bs not there. Im not used to it. Early in the morning Rob arrived. Breakfast together,slept again and woke up @11:30 am. He asked kung gusto ku daw ihatid nya ku ah. wow. that's abig wow. sabe ku wag na! Di naman sya sanay maghatid hatid eh, he insisted. haha anu kaya nakaen nun. We went to nepo mall(hha weird ng name nu, mall un sa angeles.) may kinuha lng then headed to Dau. Hay! I dont know why, bat kaya ung mga particular place pagnapupunthan or nakikita mu again, you remember somethings that had happened there?! I remember nung sinabe nya na last na namin pagkikita un, ung street na nadaanan namin kanina. Nagflashback nanman skin ung past. I know I shouldnt mind it,I'll leave the past behind na dba... hmmm change topic. Then un na nga, he made hatid me sa terminal ng Dau. hahaha.Wanna share lng this pic of him, sabe ku picturan ku muna sya before he go, then video pala ung naclick ku.. hahha





Ang pogi nya sa shot na yan nu.. hahaha.. I still love that guy. I dont know until when or if I can forget him pa.Atleast now I realized not to force everything. If kame talaga then kame, If not then God has a plan for me. Basta sinabe ku naman sa kanya nung gumimik kame last time na after 3years, pagnapursue ku ndin ung career ku, hahanapin ku sya, pag single padin sya by that time di ku na sya papakawalan pa. That is 3years from now. hayyyyy! anu kaya mga mangyayari nun nu??? Its for me to find out.

Hay! off ku nanman ata ulet bukas. grabe. Wala nanman dutyness! haha. Got to go.
Basta faith lang everything happens for there are reasons behind it. God has plans for me :) Dream big! Make it happen :)


aikatz muaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment