Tuesday 24 September 2013

Ang swerteko pala!

Well, I was about to sleep but andame ku naisip, things that I haven't seen before, how lucky I was. These past few days or weeks na nga siguro, puro stress and nega vibes ang naiisip ko. Just when he came back onto my life. Mahirap, sobra magsalita ng tapos, and I know matagal ko ng tinapos everything bout us, our whole story, pro nung bumalik sya, mas nangibabaw ung feelings ku sa kanya.I dont know how did it happened again,why is this happening again... but one thing's for sure. IM HAPPY that were otgether again,Eventhough lahat as in everybody says that I made a wrong decision. Truelove e. FIRST truelove ko :) Uhm un na nga, napagtanto ku how lucky I was, not just because i had him back, but because of what else i have right now, like my family, I know Im not the best daughter, sibling, but then they've been so supportive sakin, sa mga plans ku in my life. kahit na Im sooo pasaway and sooo spontaneous,they let me learn in my own way. i know that kahit were not vocal with each other, in our hearts were connected. :) And last but not th least is about my career. Im lucky to be have the job that I wanted. I got this job through my hard workings. Plus the fact that tumatagal aku at Im passing through the challenges, wow! that is something! Hindi lahat naaabot ang gusto nila :)

Soooo before I sleep, I wanna write lang and share how lucky Am I,and sooo thankful bout it :)
hayyy! bangag! sige na nga gotta go. basta Im happy right now. deep deep down in my heart!
Above everything I wanna thank my savior, ONE and ONLY :) Lord God :) Love you sooooo much. I know I can surpass everything with you in my heart :)


#thankful
aikatz

No comments:

Post a Comment