Monday 9 September 2013

4th TIME....

Ehem! I was about to write last night bout all the things I must say/document, but unfortunately I havent coz I fell asleep. So Im gonna start telling it now, I need to rush a little bit coz my schedule tom will be 6 in the morning! Well, I didnt go to work for 5consecutive days :( hay! 5long days, wala nanman sasahudin... Last thursday and friday was my off, I schedule that for my medical and renewing my pnp and nbi clearance, some expired documents that I have to update. Last weekend I suffered from lbm due to what we ate a night before :( and so today I finished all the stuffs that I need to pass. Its my 3rd contract baby! My plan last year is that after 2 contracts Im gonna start applying for cruiseships, but but but, right now, Im thinking I need more time to think bout it, ofcourse, thats probably what my goal is, sometimes I feel lazy to start a new career, to continue what I should, and at the same time a little bit scared of rejection. I need more self esteem and confidence. I also think to be focused on more on guest communication, in dealing with them. So I decided to stay with shangrila for a couple of months still. Basta lets see whats gonna happen this following months. Maybe I just need a huge motivation to push through it -cruiseship :)




Anyway, your bother why I put "4th time" as a title. 
Believe it or not, Were together again for the 4th time, why Im like this. Why Am I still forgiving him eventhough I know that hes just fooling me??? why? sobrang ganun na ba ku kagaga ngayon??? Super lagi kung tinatanong yan sa sarili ko ngayon. We reconcile last saturday, sept 07, 2013. He texted me, asking if we can be together again, and walang dalawang salita, pumayag agad ako. Why Im like this? Even I myself dont know why I love him this much.... I dont know if Im doing the right thing, probably NOT!! pero sige Ill give it a try, this time no expectations, just go with the flow. I know its not gonna last din naman. Ill just let myself get tired of loving him :( ayoko na masyado isipin pa!!!!!




 
















just want to be happy kahit sa pics lang :)

aikatz

No comments:

Post a Comment