Saturday 17 August 2013

Saturday dramas ;)

Hmmmm.. (think for about 5mins.) Hay! dont know what to say. ----
uhm. lets start nlng with what happened last morning. Im absent today :( unintentionally (tama ba spelling?)lol. Why? I was about to go work and ride a jeep, then suddenly may nafeel akung kakaiba. haha najejebs aku ng malala. as in, ung feeling na d mu na talaga mapipigil? hahaha. So i went back home, Im running out of time so since sobrang late na ku if I go work, I called nlng and told them I cant be around today, I was planning pa naman to have an off tomorrow coz its my mudrabels birthday. :( hmmm.. Hows my work? well doing really really great! still no DMslog. thats a good sign. :) Honestly its getting boring sometimes, maybe I was just getting used with the things i do everyday. parang i want a new lifstyle, new environment, new people and new challenges. haha andaw? NEW work :) haha. pero I dont know where to start again, I really hate endings. coz its really hard to do new begginings. andaw? baliwag nanaman ang peg ku ngaun. hay! epekto ng walang magawa! hay basta. mamomotivate din aku one of this days to start a new step on my career! antay lang for the right, i mean for the best moment :) 
haha. that swans made out of towel, kumita yan. haha 2.5k Actually I dont know how to make that. nagpagawa lang aku kay hotdog. sooo dapat ku ng matutunan how to make that on my own. lol :)


hmmm...wala na ku masabe till next time na nga lang. haha
gimik later ng "onti lang" @metrowalk with ate and her bff :) 

aikatz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment