Friday 2 August 2013

much better NOW :)

2am. still awake. parang walang duty later a. lol. Anyways, I want to express what Im feeling right now. Honestly speaking Im still in pain, but atleast its not as worst as the last time I wrote. Un talaga super major! Ung feeling na ayoko na tlaga. lol. I then realized that loving someone seriously can hurt you seriuosly, super. Naloko ko ! Gosh I never ever thought that it'll happen to me till it hit me. Hay! I just met my "karma" lang talga. After that 10mos of super confusing US, now I can say that this woud be the LAST. Nakakaloka lang pag naalala ku how hard I tried just to make us work out. Kahit na long distance kme, kahit my mom doesnt want him 100x, kahit na against all odds us, kahit na 99% na ng pagkakataon nagsasabe na were not really meant for each other, na i still believe that ung 1% na un ang chance namin, super faith na sya at sya lang ang gusto ku, mahal ku forever. Hay! Nakakatawa isipin lahat lahat ng un. Moving on is never an easy thing or Maybe I was just not prepared, I never thought that there will be an ending for us. He changed me alot. But I never regret any of the things that happened on us, he taught me how to be strong, to be more matured,(w/c is not soo me before) Hay! enough! yea im still halfway in pain,but in due time, I know I can totally get over this. I just have to learn how to let go..........


on my career .
Well, 27 days togo and my 2nd contract ends. 10months @shang. hay! Parang kelan lang 1week plang aku,then I was then about to quit coz I felt like giving up, that it was sooo hard to be an R.A. There's no impossible talaga when you want something,when your aiming for your dream. Onting onti nlang, Im getting closer to my dream! -cruiseship. For a while I forgot it, I forgot that I have a goal, I was carried away by the happenings in my life, but thank God, super. No matter what I do, from worse to worst, no matter how lost am I, He guides me still. :)   I had lots of lessons learned @shang. From how to do the work itself upto talking to the guests.Different guests from different countries, diff culture and ofcourse diff languages. Dealing with them was never easy. You have to show them how please you are to serve them, nomatter how trashy their rooms were. Plus the fact that sometimes they offers you indicent proposals, like they're gonna buy you somethig,or pay you money in return you have to give them something.haha. soo cheap but it does happen. Being in this industry is sooo tiring but at the same time fun and exciting :) just sooo right for the people who gets bored easily on office works like me :)

looking forward....
*After several months I'll gonna start a new growth on my career, applying for CRUISESHIP :)
Ill not gonna stop till I hit that! swear! 
*Start a new lifestyle, from alcoholic to healthy living. how about enrolling on a tennis class? haha(naisip ku lang kanina while jogging and seeing it)
*forget Robert, ai mali, forget my "feelings" for him,its too way impossible to forget him physically :)


#aikatz #learning #faithlang



No comments:

Post a Comment