Thursday 18 July 2013

Honestly Speaking after sooo long months of silence :/

7-19-13
Friday


Its been so so so long since I last posted an entry, and I might say there were tons of happenings in my life that was not documented here. I read all my past blog entries and it seems that I changed alot. I can say Im much matured than before. My last blog entry was last November. 8 months, i never write for 8 months. too long. Honestly I dont know how to start elaborating all the happenings since then. Im feeling majorly sad today, what's happening on me, and its all because of Robert. yea.i still love him. I love him like I love him forever, I cant get rid of him I cant forget him, I cant move on, why??? kahit na mami had confested on me, that rob lied on me. Rob lied on me! f*ck, until now I always cry whenever I remember all the things. Pagnagfaflashback lahat ng happening sa buhay ku for that 8 mos. Im so so so down right now. Ung tipong di ku alam ung mga ibang pinaggagagawa ku. Like yesterday. I slept with a guy. Marvin, known him a couple of weeks ago. I never thougt that I would do that, that was just our first date. Akala ku magiging okay naku, ill gonna forget rob if bumalik aku sa oldme, na pa fling fling lang, pero it worsen the situation. mas lalo ku narealized that i love rob padin. obssession lang? hay! di naman cguro,i just love rob sooo much. first time ku kxe tlga mainlove. Basta super worst ng nafefeel ku ngaun. and for the very first time ku lang to nafeel. I know i can do this, i can overcome this, in time, but for not, i think hayaan ku muna sarili kung ganto, sobrang sakit talga!

Nxt time na nga lang icontinue, Im sooo not feeling well e. hope ill be okay tomorrow. Ill write again, pag mas okay okay na ku. :(



aikatz


No comments:

Post a Comment