Saturday 3 November 2012


NO PAIN, NO GAIN :)

Well, hello NOVEMBER and finally im employed. I started working last 31st and it was somehow a surprise. My first day was that tiring but its still fine. I had a buddy the whole day but I just had 6credits w/c means I got a halfday pay. Im with ate rose, R.A for5years. Well, she's kind, walang duda, but she has this attitute w/c I dont much like. As what I expect, this new world of mine is kinda creepy. haha. My second day was a dissapointment. They just sent us home and I was like "haler? pumunta kme here for nothing?". Now I know it happens, they call it "sent home". I really felt bad that time, Im excited and ready to do 6six rooms on my own and they'll gonna cut my excitement and instead sent me home. Okay the 3rd day was a challenge, the most awaited thing happened, they let me cleaned 6 rooms on my own, no buddy. It was a tiring day for me and from then I realized how hard to be an R.A. I had lots of faults and I finished my 6 rooms by 8:30pm. Gosh! my body hurts most. WORST! As if I cant walk na! as in grabe. back pain, body pain much that I need pain relievers to ease the pains! All check out rooms. ang hirap hirap pala! Im still lucky my supervisor that time was kind and  good, somehow he helps me but there's still some "kabadtripan" that he shows to me, but I know its part of it, being yelled and disgraded by them, I'll just use it as my motivation. Basta I'll never let go of it. I know I can do it coz this is what I want to do with my life! Today I was again "sent home". So hopefully tomorrow I'll make rooms again, but still 6rooms, that's my capacity pa din. haha! Ang slow much ko. :( but okay na din. I'll take it slowly but surely! Tinatamad na ku magelaborate next time nlang antok na akes! 2am na oh!

I had a chance to talk to Rob today :) And somehow it mades me happy. He's gonna court me again daw, hmmm but I said NO again! Im super duper inlove with him still. But I have to do this! Ewan ang labo labo ku talga! What I hate bout him is that sya pa nagpupush sken to give upon this work, as in! di daw bagay sken mag R.A coz pang guys lang daw toh. hmf w/c is I dont agree on that! I'll prove to him. Pero Basta kung magkakajowa ulet aku nagun, sya at sya lang gustoko! hay! ang gulo ku! lets just not talk bout my <3 life! nakakabaliw lang!



wishmeluck later! hay! 6rooms ULET sana!
aikatz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment