Saturday 5 October 2013

sleepless....


1:43 am. uhm as usual i cant sleep, typing what's on my mind. 1 more day and its our first monthsary AGAIN.hay! haha. kalokohan nga naman, but honestly speaking. I loveeee him so so soooo soooooo soooo much. We had a date last thursday. It was totally good, i mean the best! Im happy when Im with him, ung feeling na kahit anung gawin namin okay lang, kahit maglakad kame ng malayo, kahit maghintay or tumayo kame ng matagal, kahit matrapik kme sa edsa basta Im with him, its still fine. Why Im still inlove with him, I thought I can fight my feelings for him, like what I've said before(when we had our balikans) Ill just go with the flow, but look at me now, I even loved him more and more and more as the days goes by. HMMmmm.. I can feel that he changed alot for the better, much better than we were before, I can feel that he loves me in such ways. He wants to go here in our house but I'd always refuse to. Why no matter how hard I told myself how turn off he was, Istill loving him? I have tons of questions in my mind why all of this is happening..... but I am happy now, sooo much happy.I mean having him back on my life is the best impossible thing thaat happened :) I never thought that the last last blog entry that I publish was the last time Im gonna wrote something about him. I love him. i love him. i love him soooo much :) lets see until when will it last...... basta!!

I'll share a picture of him....
 

 that's him. my bebeloves :)


gotta go :)
aikatz.......

No comments:

Post a Comment