Wednesday 19 August 2015

First day in Bahrain



Hi. Finally Im here in Bahrain na. Thank God. Well, first time ko din sumakay ng plane. How's the experience? At first I was amazed coz the fact na nasa ere ako at naisip ko ang galing ng pilot to manuever the whole craft, but as soon as nakita kong palayo na ko sa Pinas, somehow it made me feel sad. While in the air, mas naisip ko na mas magaling pdin si God, coz nakita ko ung creation nya from above, ang ganda, kitang kita ko ung mga island, ung bodies of water, kahit gabe sya I totally appreciate it. Around 8hrs ung byahe namin from Manila to Abu dhabi.

That was my batchmates. Iba iba kme ng positions at ng hotel assignments, were all 19. Tired and puyat but sure thing were all excited :)
We waited for 3hrs for our flight to Bahrain. Abu dhabi's airport is good. Spacious and they have a free wifi, so we didnt felt much boredom waiting for our flight. After 1 1/2 hrs, fibally we reached Bahrain and headed to our accomodations. I never knew that it was hot outside, it was my first time to feel that. This is what my accomodation looks like:





And these are the views from the terrice:




Shall continue this later...



No comments:

Post a Comment